maandag 3 maart 2014

LoL I made a booboo :) on AddSense site configuration don't make the same mistake!!!

Damn, I feel so noobish today lol, I am a programmer, a progamer and all the above but managed to set my google AdSense account up wrong! LOL.

What did I do? In the site configuration I had www.dreemlife.com as my primary domain. I wondered why in Google analytics my daily traffic was 300-400 mostly referral and reddit linked to my website. Somehow they didn't transfer to my Adsense account. After hours of searching on the Internet gasped for the answer I finally found the answer.
In the site configuration you need to set your domain dreemlife.com as your primary site!
I did that and immidiatly the viewers started transferring.

I feel so noobie :)
I added a screenshot so you can see what I mean and how not to fall for the same mistake. I will also post a Youtube video about it which I will post on my website 2. I hope to have helped anyone not make the same mistake as I did :( too bad about the missed addclicks, oh well you learn every day!!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten